Since Del and I have been having later and later nights, I have been watching more Netflix than ever. I’m STILL working my way through Prison Break. (I’m on my last season and have the final movie on our DVD Que list. However, there are a lot of movies/series that I can’t wait to dig into watching. Season 3 of Wentworth IS FINALLY on Netflix, but I sneaked and watched it on YouTube. However, I enjoy that series so much that I may watch it on Netflix to ensure I didn’t miss anything.
I figured you might be interested in some of these movies and shows I’ve added to my to-watch list. I know it can be a bit time-consuming to try and find something to watch on Netflix. I see many threads where people ask what they should watch next. (I’ve been guilty of it too.)
My Netflix WatchList
- Finishing Prison Break
- The Fall
- Between (I may give it another try to see if it gets any better.)
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Pretty Little Liars
- Derek (This is one of the most suggested series by a wide range of people!)
- House of Cards (I’m on the fence about watching it, but it looks pretty decent still.)
- Smart Laughs TED Talks
- Being Mary Jane
- Sex, Secrets, and Love TED Talks
- Scandal (I’m rehooked on this one.)
- Chew on This TED Talks
- TED Life Lessons & Confessions
- Grace and Frankie (I’m eagerly awaiting the next season of this one.)
- Orange is the New Black (I’ll watch the next season of it too.)
- After the Ball
- Assault on Wall Street
- Beyond the Lights
- What If
- Secret at Arrow Lake
- One Hit from Home
- Beauty & the Briefcase
- A Hello of a Ride
- Fort Bliss
Shows for the Kids 1
- LeapFrog Let’s Go to School
- Mighty Machines
- Reading Rainbow
- Beasts, Bugs, and Bio-Wilderment TED Talks
- Disney Bill Nye the Science Guy
- The Magic School Bus
I hope this gives you an idea of something else to watch on Netflix either by yourself or with your kids. There is a LONG list of other shows and movies well worth watching on Netflix.
What is your favorite thing to watch on Netflix?
2 comments on “My Netflix WatchList”
Hi Crystal. I nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award. I hope you’ll accept it.
Thank you for the nomination. I don’t typically follow through with these kinds of awards, but it is nice to be selected. I think you definitely deserve the award and I love reading your blog.