Hosted by : The Squishable Baby
What is the Boost Your Blog in 100 Day Event?
Boost Your Blog in 100 Days (#BB100) was created by Something2Offer. This event consists of a number of mini-challenges on topics ranging from Grammar Mistakes Bloggers Make and Creating Original Content – to how to be a smart social media guru on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. The overall goal of this event is to help everyone improve their blogging skills in a wide range of areas.
Welcome to the Blogging Essentials Giveaway Challenge!
The giveaway challenge runs from April 13-23, 2014. During that time I will offer a giveaway, and will post tips on improving your giveaways. For the giveaway, I have brought together a collection of phenomenal items which will give 1 blogger a professional start (or overhaul) to their blog. This prize package is worth $440 and is open worldwide! The Prize Package includes A blog design/redesign or SEO work-up by Amber Galore Designs, a 1-year subscription to Picmonkey so that you can make professional images, 1-year subscription to Inlinkz so that you can create blog hops, linky parties and giveaway hops, 1-hour Consultation with Amazing Success Academy which will help get your organized and on track, 1-year of free ad swaps from Passionfruit Ads, and two wonderful and helpful ebooks from Frantic Mommy (Creating Awesome Sharable Images with Picmonkey and Eliminate Overwhelm and get Organized with Trello).
Would You Like to Promote this Giveaway?
Here are the guidelines.
1. Grab the Blogger Opp HTML and post the announcement on your blog. Find the HTML here.
2. Sign-up for the giveaway and report the “blogger opp” post here.
3. Post the Giveaway on April 13th by 9 AM EST, and report your post by 12:00 PM EST on the on April 13th. The link for the report will be sent when I send you the email.
4. Promote the giveaway on Twitter AND Facebook 4 times per week. To pre-schedule your tweets and status updates, try Hootsuite. It’s a free service! The Giveaway lasts a total of 10 days.
5. Keep all the links intact. The sponsors have already been no-followed.
6. All participating bloggers CAN enter the giveaway.
7. Other links can be purchased for $3 each or 2 links/$5.
Giveaways are a group effort and promotion is key. If you do not report, or promote, your links will be deleted.
The Challenge – Who will be left standing at the end?
The Squishable Baby, the Bloggers participating in the Boost your Blog Challenge, or any other participating bloggers are not responsible for prize distribution.
2 comments on “Blogging Essentials Giveaway Sign-Ups”
Thanks for stopping by the other day! This giveaway looks pretty awesome so I will definitely be on board!!
Glad to hear it. It does sound interesting to me too.