I have been nominated for The Sunshine Award from A Day in the Life of a SAHM blogger, a blogger whom I’ve grown to enjoying visiting.
After receiving the nomination, the blogger must
Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
Share 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
List 11 bloggers. They should be bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate answer & let all the bloggers know they’ve been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
11 Random Facts About Myself
1.) I use to collect keychains.
2.) Now I collect e-books that I seriously doubt I’ll ever get the chance to read them all because I get to review so many books a month for free for my blog in exchange for blog posts.
3.) I forgot how much I loved wearing cowboy boots until I broke down and bought a pair.
4.) I’m always amazed by how much I get done in a day, but yet, when you look at my house you can’t tell just how much because there is ALWAYS something that still needs to be done when my head hits the pillow.
5.) I love learning new things, and honestly wish there were more hours in a day so I could learn more.
6.) I don’t get the chance to REALLY use the restroom until 2AM in the morning when EVERYONE in the house is asleep.
7.) In a group like setting, I’d rather be the one found in a corner just watching everyone. Unless, I’m the one who’s suppose to be in charge of everything then I have no problem being front and center.
8.) Yet, one on one, I’m talk with you all day long.
9.) I love to be praised for things I’ve done right in a public like fashion. It makes me more inclined to do even more to make your life better when I get that.
10.) My favorite season is fall, and I’m super stoked that we are headed into that season very soon!
11.) I feel super honored to have you on my site, and I truly do want to get know you!!
Answers to the Questions Asked of Me:
- 1.) What’s your favorite meal of the day? I’d have to say lunch in our household because it’s the one meal I can focus on eating what I want to eat.
- 2.) What’s your favorite fruit? Banana
- 3.) When you were five what did you want to be when you grew up? I lived in Ohio. I wanted to be a teacher (and now I teach my own kids.)
- 4.) What quality do you find most attractive in others? Honesty even if it hurts me.
- 5.) What’s your favorite sport? To watch? Riding horses, horse events
- 6.) Gold or Silver? Gold Hands down
- 7.) What’s your favorite candy? Almond Joy
- 8.) What’s your favorite online shopping website? Amazon!
- 9.) What’s your pet peeve?Someone being late even by a minute. Show up early by 15 minutes is something that has been deeply installed in me, and if I’m going to be later than that you can bank I’m calling you. If I don’t call you, then you best come looking for me. My old boss found out just how true that was in February 2006–I was in the hospital.
- 10.)Winter, spring, summer or fall? Fall for sure, and I’m super excited it is right around the corner.
- 11.) How many pairs of shoes do you have? 2 tennis shoes, 1 pair of dress shoes, 2 pairs of flip flops, and 2 pairs of boots.
11 Nominated Bloggers: *** Just for the record there are hundreds and I do mean hundreds of amazing bloggers that I have met since I started this journey in Feb. 2011! So narrowing it down to 11 is quite tricky.***
1.)Whatever Works- http://whateverworks.typepad.com/
2.) One Punky Mama- http://www.onepunkymama.com/
3.)The Sensible Mom- http://thesensiblemom.com/
4.)Horrible Housewife- http://horriblehousewife.com/
5.)This Happy Mom-http://thishappymom.com/houston-mom-blogger
6.) Tiny Side Kick –http://www.tinysidekick.com/
7.) Courtship Connection-http://courtshipconnection.com
8.)I’d Rather Be Changing Diapers-http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/
10.)Tao Of Poop-http://taoofpoop.blogspot.com
Questions for my nominated bloggers:
1) Why did you start blogging?
2.) What are your goals for your blog?
3.) What do you like to read about most on other blogs?
4.) What is your favorite book?
5.) What is your favorite song?
6.) What is your favorite holiday?
7.) What is your favorite movie?
8.) What is one item on your wish list?
9.) What are you afraid of most?
10.) What do you do to relax?
11.) Where do you want to go on your next vacation?
I have a running Excel sheet of my favorite bloggers. So I went through and randomly selected some of my favorite ones. Please note that I have many interests and can relate to a WIDE range of personalities.
I’m so glad you came by today, and joined in seeing I got nominated and finding out more about me.