This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/P&G.
Laundry is a task that I dread with a passion every day. My boys and husband are usually the ones who tackle this task that’s how much I can’t stand it. Despite my distaste for it, I do know it’s something that can’t be avoided. That’s why I decided to get some smart laundry hacks to use to save me time and having to spend money on new clothes and share them with you.
Smart Laundry Hacks to Use
- It’s vital that you keep your washer clean in order for your clothes to become fully clean. Be sure to check out this how-to clean a washer tutorial from Lil Bums.
- After you’ve washed your clothes there are some that just can’t be placed in a dryer. It’s nice to have a Bonita Delight Retractable Clothes Line to put with ease that can also be taken down quickly.
- If you’re married to an auto mechanic, then be sure to keep chalk on hand. Rub chalk on the grease prior to putting in the wash and the grease will be easily removed.
- Help your kids know where their clothes go with these inexpensive drawer stickers printable.
- White bread can blot out a lipstick stain.
- Mix water and baking soda together to make a paste add to sweat stains. Let it sit for a few hours and then wash.
- Use lingerie bags to keep track of your socks.
- Dry your clothes in the dryer much faster by adding a clean and dry fluffy towel to your load.
- Remove grass stains with this tip: Mix 2 tablespoons of sugar with enough warm water to make a paste. Cover the grass stain with the sugar paste and let it sit for about 30 minutes. Wash as usual.
[Tweet “Check out these smart laundry hacks to save you time and money. via [email protected]”]
Ultra-Tip of All
Make your clothes last longer with Ultra Downy fabric softener. Considering I do a good bit of thrift store shopping and find many one-of-a-kind items, I like to maintain my clothes as much as possible.
Ultra Downy is designed to keep clothes from becoming fuzzy. It helps to keep clothes bright and soft so that my thrift store find looks and feels like it came out of a retail shop. The ultimate thing about using it for me is it helps to cut down on the wrinkles my clothes get.
As I mentioned in the video you can get Downy Fabric Conditioner at Walmart. Walmart is certainly my go-to place when I have my kids shopping with me. I can get all of the things I need right in one location at everyday low prices.
With these smart laundry hacks to use you should be well on your way to saving money and time.
Do you have another smart laundry hack that isn’t listed? If so, please share it in the comments.