I received a Restaurant.com gift card for the purpose of this review. This post was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own.
BUNDLE UP WITH RESTAURANT.COM’S HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE DELICIOUS IDEAS FOR EVERY BUDGET!
This holiday season, Restaurant.com Holiday Gift Guide is slammed full of ideas that are worth mentioning. Simply pair any Restaurant.com Gift Card with one of these gift bundle ideas below for the ultimate dining experience and holiday treat:
1. The Movie Buff: For the movie-quoting, obsessed friend, surprise them with two tickets to a movie on their must-see “Oscar” list and a $25 Restaurant.com Gift Card. Enjoy a night of appetizers and plot-dissecting debates! Ready to splurge? Stop at the concession stand for some candy, drinks, and a jumbo popcorn to share! Create your own >>
2. The Workaholic: To help someone on your list find much needed tranquility, pair a $50 Restaurant.com Gift Card with soothing bath salts, lavender mist, and a face mask to create an affordable, at-home spa treatment. Ready to splurge? Add a spa gift card and make Dinner reservations for a nice, relaxing evening post-massage. Create your own >>
3. The Wine Fanatic: Bring Napa Valley to every wine lover on your list! Pair their favorite wine with decadent cheeses, crackers, and of course chocolate. Then, cleanse their palate with some late night dessert and a $25 Restaurant.com Gift Card. Ready to splurge? Instead of dessert, make it dinner and BYOB at thousands of Restaurants nearby! Create your own >>
4. The Romantic: Add some romance into your holiday with a $50 Restaurant.com Gift Card, bouquet of roses, some irresistible chocolate covered strawberries, and a candlelit dinner for two. Ready to splurge? Pick up some bubbly on the way home for a classy touch. Create your own >>
5. The Theatre Lover: Add some dramatic flair to the holidays with two tickets to their must-see show and end the evening with our $100 Restaurant.com Gift Card – perfect for dinner and dessert. Ready to splurge? Buy them a memento from the show and two drinks during intermission!
Create your own >> Be sure to check out Specials by Restaurant.com for more shopping ideas!
Links / URLs:
Right now Restaurant.com is hosting a big giveaway on their Facebook page that is worth entering. You can win your chance to win one of these great holiday gift guide suggestions.
What is your favorite restaurant to eat at?
The only thing better than going out for a great meal, is getting a great deal. Restaurant.com is your destination for dining whether you like to plan ahead or find a meal on the fly. We love restaurants as much as you do; that’s why we’ve been helping them fill tables since 1999. Restaurant.com helps you discover the perfect dining experience and boasts nearly 50,000 dining deals available every day to use anytime hunger strikes, even on the weekends! And, the deals are easy to use – present your certificate to the server on your mobile phone, or bring a printed copy, and voilà – the savings will appear on your final bill.
Disclosure: I received a Restaurant.com gift card for the purpose of this review. This post was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own.
2 comments on “Restuarant.com Holiday Guide for 2013”
This is awesome, and I love the way they break it down by recipient so that you get the perfect gift! :)-Ashley
I think it’s pretty neat myself. I definitely like the movie and romantic gift suggestions for sure.