I’m a simple man through and through. I enjoy cooking meals for my family that I know they will eat as fast as it is done. My bean wienies is always a nice hit in our home. However, it’s something worth considering to make for those summer picnics and BBQ’s that are coming up.If you like this recipe, please pin this image.
Poor Man’s Pork Fried Bean Wienies
Simple Poor Man’s Pork Fried Bean Wienies
- Big pack of your favorite brand of hot dogs
- Regular pork-n-beans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil the hot dogs first.
- While they are boiling mix up your beans and LOTS of honey with the pepper.
- Once the hot dogs are done boiling dice them up into chunks.
- Then add them to the beans.
- Then bake the mixture in the oven for 1 hour mixing them up every 15-20 minutes for even cooking.
I hope you like this simple poor man’s pork fried bean wienies.
What is your favorite side dish for summer picnics?
3 comments on “Poor Man’s Pork Fried Bean Wienies”
Looks yummy Crystal. I like inexpensive and yummy. They make a great combo!
My parents used to make something like this for all us kids growing up long ago. Thanks for the memory
You’re welcome. I find it to be a meal that makes me feel like a kid when I eat it too.