I’m a simple man through and through. I enjoy cooking meals for my family that I know they will eat as fast as it is done. My bean wienies is always a nice hit in our home. However, it’s something worth considering to make for those summer picnics and BBQ’s that are coming up.If you like this recipe, please pin this image.
- Big pack of your favorite brand of hot dogs
- Regular pork-n-beans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil the hot dogs first.
- While they are boiling mix up your beans and LOTS of honey with the pepper.
- Once the hot dogs are done boiling dice them up into chunks.
- Then add them to the beans.
- Then bake the mixture in the oven for 1 hour mixing them up every 15-20 minutes for even cooking.
I hope you like this simple poor man’s pork fried bean wienies.
What is your favorite side dish for summer picnics?