Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in hope that I would mention it on my blog. I also do sponsored posts and use affiliate marketing in my posts as well. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” .
The meatloaf I make is a well-loved item in my house for me to make. I have to literally make three of them at once! This lovely spatula spoon made it so I no longer have to mix my meatloaf with my hands anymore. My husband feared the meatloaf had lost my “loving touch”. It tasted just as good, if not better.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5×9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
I got to use many other Good Cook supplies that we were given for review to make this wonderful recipe that again is from here.
Click on the picture below to see the other items I got to try out, and fell in love with.
Mind you most of these are Touch Items that you can get at a 30% discount right now. If you use the promo code: HUNT, you gain an additional 10% off of your purchase of those items.
The Touch Treasure Hunt is still going on. Don’t forget to join in the fun while it lasts. There is still time to enter my giveaway as well for this 2qt bowl.
These are some remarkable products from this company. I can’t express that enough to you! It’s worth the time and energy to join the Touch Treasure Hunt. There are some amazing bloggers involved in this hunt as well that I’m confident you’ll enjoy getting to know also.
Relax this Mother’s Day and have fun hunting for products to add to your kitchen. If we have to cook as mothers/wives, we ought to be able to do it with products that make our jobs easier and more enjoyable.
What is your favorite kitchen tool?