Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! Last week, 400 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 10 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for fall, ways to be a better mom, and fun crafts to do with their kids.
Want Even More Exposure for Your Posts?
Share the posts you link up here on Twitter using the hashtag #MotivationMondayParty for a chance to be retweeted by the hosts of the party! We will check the hashtag throughout the party and retweet as many as we can!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
Katie of A Mother Thing
1. Key Lime Napoleons | A Sprinkle of This and That
2. Reclaiming Peace on a Bad Homeschool Day | Yearround Homeschooling
3. HOW TO MAXIMIZE HOLIDAY DECOR AND MINIMIZE HOLIDAY STORAGE | Decor by the Seashore
4. DIY Minion Shirts & Gift | Housewife Eclectic
5. 7 New Year’s Resolutions to Strengthen Your Marriage | Midwest Modern Momma
6. 12 Mini Goals Challenge: Daily Movement | Morning Motivated Mom
7. Home Organizing Tips: Daily System | Hoosier Homemade
8. FREE NEW YEAR DESKTOP WALLPAPER | Pastels and Macarons
9. How to Finish Everything on your To Do List and Free Printable | My Love for Words
10. The First Twenty Minutes of Your Day | Giftie Etcera
I’m an SC wife and homeschooling mother to three kids and a dog. My family loves to share our life experiences with you one blog post at a time at Tidbits of Experience so that you can make the most of yours. We enjoy telling you about products and services that will make your life better in some way.