It is naturally tough to quench your wanderlust when you have car loan and student loan to clear out every month. Especially when you consider the fact that in 2014, the average American college students that passed were in student loan debt of $29000.Photo by Caccamo
But do you have any idea that there are ways which can help you travel the world while clearing out your student loans. A number of countries render holiday visas to tourists. These visas are easily obtained by people aging 18 to 30 years. Working while travelling around the world is a remarkable way to enjoy the pleasures of touring while clearing out your debt! Do not allow your loans to serve as an excuse to not travel. There are several ideas to travel to your favorite destination and discover the beauty of nature while paying off the loan side by side.
- If you’re planning to for a trip to a distant location, then try to make it a little longer and apply for a work visa. This will not just help you check out the beauty and charm of the place, but also help you earn some hefty sum of money to clear out your debt and finance your vacation. Wouldn’t it be nice for you to reside at your favorite place for months, rather than shortening your vacation and keeping it limited to days.
- Well, if the above mentioned option isn’t feasible for you, then why not apply for an online job. You can work as a freelancer, web developer, online consultant and so much more and perform your job even while you’re on the go. Yes, it is so much simple and practical nowadays. All you need is a good internet connection and your laptop.
- Store enough money in your savings account to get the debt payment deducted every month. If you’re in no mood to work during your tour, then you need to keep enough money in your account that it keeps on deducting the loan sum every month. You should also have sufficient cash and credit card money to bear your travel expenditures.
- Rent your room before leaving and put your household items on auction. Another way to get regular income without working is to rent your property and household items to the needy and get some money from it. It will help you cover some expenses very easily.
- Visit a debt consolidation company and file for debt consolidation loan for your student loan debt. It will help you pay a smaller sum of money monthly for a large period of time. This way you can save extra for your travelling. No matter whether it credit card debt, mortgage or car loan, you can get rid of all your debts via debt consolidation loan.
With the help of these tips, you can easily cover your travel expenses and debt loan money. Just try it out and you will see everything goes by smoothly and efficiently.