This post and giveaway were made possible by Double Duty Divas and Old Spice. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.
As a father of two sons, it’s important that they learn the art of attracting the right kind of smelly attention. One of the things that gets my wife’s attention on me completely is when I step out of a bathroom smelling clean and ready for a night on the town. Granted, I used various types of cologne and body sprays, but there are a handful of scents that really make my wife ready to “play.” As a father, I want my sons to know the craft of attracting a woman’s attention with the power of scent.
I’m pleased to be a part of the Old Spice campaign because Old Spice is one product that has been a part of our family for many years. Crystal’s Dad uses Old Spice and she has many fond memories of smelling it while she was curled up in his arms watching movies growing up. Old Spice is also a product that I use one special occasions. I want to pass on the family tradition to my boys of using it for the finer moments in their lives.Old Spice created this cute “Dadsong” showcasing how different women and men act concerning their boys growing up. I have to admit I agree with this video. My kids are certainly Momma’s babies.
All New Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray “One Spray Lasts All Day”
Of course, Old Spice has come out with their new product Re-fresh Body Spray. This spray is designed to provide lasting smelling protection for the user. The Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray is the “One Spray Lasts All Day.” Old Spice Re-fresh Body Sprays are the perfect stocking stuffer. Teens can “Scent Responsibly” with this gift that keeps on giving, one spray at a time. I have pre-teen son who can’t wait to explore the finer arts of manhood.
[Tweet “Teach your sons about #smellcometomanhood. “]
Get Your Coupon
In the spirit of the holiday season, Old Spice is offering a special savings on Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray in the P&G brandSaver® that was in newspapers across the U.S. on Sunday, Nov. 30. You can also locate this coupon on http://www.coupons.com for redemption at retailers nationwide.
One lucky reader now has the chance to pass on the finer things to their son/grandson in their lives. Just enter this giveaway to win the Old Spice Holiday #Smellcome to Manhood Kit. Fill out the Giveaway Tools form completely. Be sure to read the terms and conditions. Also add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the winning email with the required information in order to claim their prize. This giveaway is open from December 3, 2014 until December 14, 2014.
The Old Spice #Smellcome to Manhood Kit includes:
- Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray – The gift that keeps on giving, one spray at a time. Be among the first to enjoy new Old Spice Timber – the best way to get that lumberjacky smell without working at a local tree lot.
- Old Spice T-Shirt – The manliest chest tattoo on the planet without the regret when you turn 60.
- Old Spice Branded Earbuds – Silence mom’s singing in the car. You’re welcome.
- Bear Paws Meat Tool – Cutlery your dad, his friend Dave and Uncle John will be impressed with when you’re given the reins to carve the holiday bird.
- Duct Tape – Fix anything on the planet, except holiday lights, where only half the strand works.
- Art of Manliness Book – Full of wisdom and New Year’s Resolutions.
- “Scent Responsibly” Instructions – Nothing will earn you grandma’s fruitcake faster than overspraying. Thanks to Old Spice Re-fresh technology – where one spray lasts all day – you can smell like a man and not a middle school locker room.
- Smellcome to Manhood Certificate – A made-up diploma for the inside of your locker or to add to your LinkedIn profile.
HoliSPRAY Toy Donation Event at Hollywood High
Hot off the Press:
“To help drive awareness and participation for the program, Old Spice has recruited actor Nolan Gould of ABC’s acclaimed hit comedy, “Modern Family,” and Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa to act as HoliSPRAY Toy Donation Exchange Ambassadors. On Dec. 10, Gould and Mustafa will host a toy collection event at Hollywood High School in Los Angeles, which will serve as one of many toy collection locations across the U.S. participating in the program.
To find Old Spice HoliSPRAY Toy Exchange locations, please visit www.secondchancetoys.org/corporate-sponsorships/oldspice. Old Spice HoliSPRAY Toy Exchange Ambassadors received an Old Spice t-shirt and a variety of Old Spice products, including Re-fresh Body Spray, to hand out in exchange for used toy donations. For those interested in becoming a future toy collector, the program’s Getting Started Kit can be found on the Second Chance Toys website, including a step-by-step guide on rescuing, cleaning and donating toys through local organizations that serve children in communities across the country.”