Many people host Christmas parties and are looking for new and unique center pieces to use on their tables. I decided to share my Pinecone Peppermint and Chocolate center piece with you. It is really easy to make and doesn’t cost a lot of money to make it either. Boy does it smell good too.
- Dollar Tree Christmas Plastic Plate
- Lots of Fresh Pine Cones
- Elmer’s Glue
- Hershey’s Kisses (Christmas colors)
- Peppermint Candy Canes
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Cotton Balls
- Nutmeg and cloves spice
- Glue all big pine cones down first in a circle row.
- Glue medium size cones in the second circle row.
- Put little pine cones on top.
- Put the cinnamon sticks in and around the center piece.
- In the center of the entire piece use your cotton balls dipped in your spices or wrap spices up in a little cloth bag and put it in there.
- Glue kisses all around the center piece and add candy canes.
It’s so easy that the kids can do this for you. Not only does it smell good, but once you give everyone permission they can have candy to pull off of it to eat later on.
If you and your child makes one, I’d love to see pictures of it.
What do you think?