My mother barely cooked any meals when I was growing up. She was famous for her Spagetti and Meatballs, Meatloaf, and her Swiss Steak. She also gained lots of recognition for her pie crust. Today I’m going to share her Swiss Steak recipe because it is the one meal that I will make when I’m missing my Mom like crazy. Since we are going into the holiday season I am missing her a lot more.
I also want to share my love of my three in one Ninja cooker. This cooker is really awesome and makes your cooking really easy. The Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System handles almost all types of cooking you can ask for. It does the slow cooker version, stove top version, and also roasting foods. It’s very easy to clean and lightweight. You can get them for only $129.99.
Now that I have this handy cooking system. I have now started to call my mom’s Swiss Steak, “Ninja Simple Style Swiss Steak.” I can cook it quicker or slower depending on my preferences with the Ninja. Plus it’s a simple easy delicious meal to make for the family.
You just need to put your meat, soup, and seasonings in the Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System and turn it on high if you want it done quicker for 4 hours and thirty minutes. If you turn it on Low you can cook it for longer and have it done for you and your family when you get home from work. Then you cook your Success Rice to go with it which doesn’t take more than 10 minutes to cook. It’s a family favorite for sure.
- Boneless Chuck Steak
- Meat tenderizer– couple shakes worth
- Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup 2-3 BIG cans depending on the amount of meat you get. (I usually for every two steaks I have one BIG can of soup.
- Salt–Couple dashes
- Pepper-couple of shakes worth
- Garlic Powder-couple of shakes worth
- If you choose to add it, onions (or even use onions from the spice section.)
- Some people have added chopped peppers too.
- Put all ingredients in your Ninja-3-in-1 or your slow cooker. If you’re using the Ninja put it on high for 4 hours and 30 minutes or on low for 8 hours and 30 minutes. If you’re a slow cooker, high for 8 hours.
- Then make your Success Rice which will take about 10 minutes and serve together.
- Also biscuits make for a great addition.
Do you feel this Ninja Style Swiss Steak would be a big hit in your home too?