Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! Last week, 401 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
Katie of A Mother Thing
1. There is No Mother of the Year Award | Mississippi Mom
2. Easy Snowman Cupcake Recipe | Kelly Stilwell
3. DIY Pom Pom Garland | Making of a Mom
4. Meringue Christmas Trees | Simplee Thrify
5. 20 Handmade Gift Ideas | Two Twenty One
6. Rudolph’s Reindeer Chow! | A Mother Thing
7. Tips to staying on track through the holidays with your fitness and diet goals! | Must Have Mom
8. How To Find Great Movies & New Shows You’ve Never Heard Of | Girlfriends with Goals
9. Christmas Eve Traditions: a Movie a Munchie a Message (Plus DIY Quote Gift!) | Our Peaceful Planet
10. chunky fingerless gloves (free crochet pattern) | Domestic Bliss Squandered
I’m an SC wife and homeschooling mother to three kids and a dog. My family loves to share our life experiences with you one blog post at a time at Tidbits of Experience so that you can make the most of yours. We enjoy telling you about products and services that will make your life better in some way.