Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! Last week, 465 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
Katie of A Mother Thing
Share the posts you link up here on Twitter using the hashtag #MotivationMondayParty for a chance to be retweeted by the hosts of the party! We will check the hashtag throughout the party and retweet as many as we can! Also be sure to share your posts on my Facebook page (http://www.facebok.com/tidbitsofexperience) .
1. Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies | Two Twenty-One
2. How to Stop Yelling at Your Kids | Life with 4 Boys
3. DIY Christmas Wreath Ideas | Spaceships and Laserbeams
4. How to Declutter | The Little Mommy
5. Orange Cranberry Torte | The Life Jolie
6. Peppermint Mocha Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe | Flour on My Face
7. How to Implement a Toy Rotation System | So Damn Domestic
8. Roasted Chicken, Biscuits and Gravy | Lou Lou Girls
9. Paleo Pumpkin Pecan Breakfast Bars | Domestic Bliss Square
10. Wing Back Chair Makeover | Redo It Yourself Inspirations
I’m an SC wife and homeschooling mother to three kids and a dog. My family loves to share our life experiences with you one blog post at a time at Tidbits of Experience so that you can make the most of yours. We enjoy telling you about products and services that will make your life better in some way.