I’m glad to see you here with us again for another Motivation Monday Linky Party. Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! I hope you had a fabulous Easter! I can’t wait to see what you all have been up too.
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 10 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for fall, ways to be a better mom, and fun crafts to do with their kids.
Want Even More Exposure for Your Posts?
Share the posts you link up here on Twitter using the hashtag #MotivationMondayParty for a chance to be retweeted by the hosts of the party! We will check the hashtag throughout the party and retweet as many as we can! Also, be sure to share your posts on Crystal’s Facebook page for added exposure on Facebook (she’ll reshare them on her main page.)
[tweetthis remove_hidden_hashtags=”true”]Bloggers come join the #MotivationMondayParty! Readers come be motivated. [/tweetthis]
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
- Breakfast Bird Nests| The Kim Six Fix
- DIY Faux Wildflower Wreath| Pastels & Macarons
- Tips on Creating Intimacy In A Relationship| Outside The Box Mom
- Quick Food Prep Routine| Filling The Jars
- Plan Your Meals Like A Pro| Smart Mom Smart Ideas
- What To Do With Seedlings After They Sprout| Get Busy Gardening
- Quick and Simple Vanilla Pear Smoothie| $he $aved