The older I get the more I find that need to learn to cook. I took my boys to a sub shop not to long ago, and they fell in love with the meatball subs there. I decided to make them homemade meatball subs at home. It may not have tasted as good as it did in the sub shop, but it did taste pretty darn good. It was just messy because I made the meatballs to big! I considered that a lesson learned.
- [img src=”https://www.tidbitsofexperience.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Ingredients-for-Homemade-Meatball-Subs-.jpg” width=”650″ height=”306″ class=”aligncenter size-full” title=”Ingredients for Homemade Meatball Subs” alt=”Ingredients for Homemade Meatball Subs”]
- 2 lbs of hamburger
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- [url href=”https://ooh.li/dd54ba4″ target=”_blank”]1 cup of Progresso Italian Bread Crumbs[/url]
- salt and pepper to your liking
- Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbs of Worcestershire sauce
- A few squirts of mustard
- A few squirts of ketchup
- Mix all ingredients by hand.
- Then make little (and I stress little here) balls.
- Spray pan lightly
- Put them in the cupcake pans in individual spots.
- Cook for 45-60 minutes.
- Then put them on french loaf bread and cover with your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- Then top with mozzarella cheese.
The one ingredient that makes this recipe so delicious is the Progresso Italian Bread Crumbs. I also use these bread crumbs to make my meatloaf too. The Progresso Italian Bread Crumbs are a perfect addition to chicken Parmesan dinners too. I could continue to give you ideas of how to use Progresso Italian Bread Crumbs, but that would take me a long time.
Enter to Win $15.00 PayPal
Enter to win $15.00 PayPal so you can get all the ingredients to make this recipe for yourself. This giveaway is open to residents 18 and older. Must have a PayPal account in order to receive the prize. The winner must respond to winning email notification within 48 hrs with required information from the time the email was sent out from [email protected] Winner must fill out and do all required parts of this Giveaway Tools form.