This is a sponsored post from Cars.com, but all parts of this post are my opinion and facts from my life.
I’ve mentioned before how much I LOVE going to car dealerships and checking out all the new cars on the lot. Plus I love seeing what the best deal is I can get if I were to get a new vehicle if I were to actually do some car shopping. Nine times out of ten, I’m pretty good at snagging really awesome deals and rates. I totally enjoy test driving new vehicles and seeing how well they would fit in our life currently.
It’s always nice to dream about what my new car face would like. Not too long ago, I was able to get our Chevy Equinox for our family. I must say I was in love with it before I even saw it in person. I got to test drive a newer model at a local dealership, but I didn’t want to dish out the new car price.
Of course, after owning this car for a while, I must admit it’s smaller than I realized it was when we were in the midst of our car shopping. We failed to take all three kids with us when we did our shopping. There is PLENTY of cargo room and room for the driver and driver seat passenger. Unfortunately, though there’s not that much room for a booster seat, an older child, and Zeva’s EvenFlow car seat. There are also a lot of blind spots in this vehicle that I had to learn how to drive around them. Other than those two major issues, this vehicle has been a really good one. It feels like we’re riding on the clouds when we are driving it.
Right now you can take advantage of cars.com contest and pay off someone’s car loan up to $25,000. It’s really simple to enter to win.
You can choose from ONE of these options in order to gain your chance to win:
-Create a tweet with a photo of your new car and a happy new face to @cardotcom with the hashtag #newcarface.
-Create an Instagram message with your new car and happy new face to @carsdotcom with the same hashtag.
-Make a Facebook post onto Cars.com Facebook wall (as a new post). Make sure that you use the hashtag #newcarface.
These are some of the rules:
- Participants can only submit 1 entry during the promotional period
- Encourage readers to visit http://bit.ly/1pLUGey for more examples of #newcarface entries, additional contest details and rules.
- Open to legal US residents (excluding MD, NJ and TN), 18+ who hold (or whose immediate family member holds) a qualifying vehicle loan or lease. Begins 7/29/14 at 8:00:00 am CST and ends 1/2/15 at 12:00:00 pm CST. Prize value up to $25k. Subject to the Official Rules at http://bit.ly/1pLUGey. See Official Rules for full details, including eligibility criteria and qualifying vehicle restrictions. Sponsor: Cars.com, a division of Classified Ventures, LLC.
- Please do not include any personal information, like your license plate number.
- A “New Car” is considered a new or used car bought or leased on or after 1/1/2012.
Don’t miss your chance to enter this new car contest.
15 comments on “Gain a #newcarface With Cars.com”
What a great contest! Test driving new cars is so much fun.
So going to check this out. I would love a new car, I currently drive a 16 year old one, but can’t justify buying a new one quite yet either!
I understand totally! The new car prices are outrageous to say the least.
I loves this, such a fun way to try new cars.
Although I bought a new car last year, I wouldn’t mind getting another vehicle, such as a truck or SUV. 🙂
I’ve owned nothing but an SUV for the past several years. I do miss having a truck though too.
I would love to pay off the rest of my car loan. What a fun contest. Thanks for sharing!
You’re welcome. I have to say I would love to have my car paid off too.
That would make an ENORMOUS difference to have that kind of money towards a car loan!!
I know! In my case, it would almost pay off my car.
I hadn’t heard about cars.com before. Thanks for sharing about the contest.
You are welcome.
We only owe about $12k more on our main vehicle so having that taken care of would be awesome. I think we will put together an entry this weekend.
It would be really nice. Any bill paid off is a huge blessing.