Hello lovely readers! We are so excited to bring you 8 new hosts to make our Small Victories Sunday Linkup even bigger and better than ever before. Our Small Victories Sunday Linkup is full to the brim with great ideas to get you to read, eat, craft, live and blog well! Be sure to stop by and welcome Crystal, Leigh, Heather, Tiffani, Karren, Danita, Shandra and Suzanna to our team!
Bloggers, our linkup is designed to share your BEST posts to inspire our fast growing community of readers. Share with us anything that will help others live a happier and healthier life. Sunday is the perfect day to reflect and celebrate the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. Our linkup is open all week long so feel free to stop by anytime, it’s never too late to linkup with us. If you need writing prompts or to see past linkups, visit our main Small Victories Sunday Linkup page.Pin this to your favorite link up boards please. The more the merrier!!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, since my kids visit my blog, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Give some love to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Tanya M from Mom’s Small Victories (books, food, chronic illness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Meagan from Sunshine and Sippy Cups (lifestyle) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Echo from The Mad Mommy (family/parenting, humor)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Gail from Frugal & Coupon Crazy (saving money) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Heather from GeminiRed Creations (crafts, handmade, small business) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Kimberly from Keystrokes by Kimberly (lifestyle, travel, entertainment) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Crystal from Tidbits of Experience (family, entertainment, books) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Leigh from Hines-Sight Blog (lifestyle, food, travel) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Heather from Simply Save (saving money, DIY, crafts) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Tiffani from All Inspired Mom (family, crafts, planning)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Karren from Oh My Heartsie Girl (food, crafts/DIY, blogging tips)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Danita from O Taste and See Blog (food) |Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Shandra from With Heart Wide Open (life, faith, family)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Suzanna from One Hoolie Mama (family, recipes, fitness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Our Featured Bloggers for most clicked posts from last week’s linkup were:
What’s a Purchase You Regret from Heather from Simply Save
No More Crying Over Spilled Coffee – Mighty Mug Giveaway by Echo from The Mad Mommy
9 Foods that Fight Fall Allergies & An Allergy Fighting Soup Recipe by Niki from The Lady Prefers 2 Save
5 Ways We Saved Money This Week by Jaime from Medium Sized Family
Tips for Cleaning the Neglected Areas of Your Kitchen by Echo from The Mad Mommy
Dealing with Your Baby’s GERD by Melissa from Wading through Motherhood
Congrats to this fabulous collection of bloggers! Grab the Featured Blogger button below if you like and spread the good news that you were our Featured Blogger this week!
My Top Picks From Last Week:
1.) I am an avid fan of marriage and strive to encourage spouses to stick it out. Kate shared 16 valuable lessons she’s learned through 16 years of marriage.
2.) I use cinnamon a lot and was intrigued to find out that there were health benefits for using it too. Mattie shares healthy benefits of Cinnamon that I didn’t know.
3.) I don’t know about you, but I’m ALWAYS on the hunt for ways to bring in a little bit of extra money. Reelika share 100+Ways To Get an Extra Income that many of them I know work.
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please visit at least 2 others for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to fellow participants.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
<!– end InLinkz script →