Welcome back to another edition of Small Victories Sunday Linkup! Did you hear that last week we added 8 new cohosts to our Small Victories Sunday Linkup team and we had a record number of clicks last week?. Give it up for our cohosts who have been busy commenting, sharing and inviting the best bloggers to participate in our linkup. What that means for you is we’ve got fabulous ideas to get you to read, eat, craft, live and blog well! Be sure to stop by and welcome Crystal, Leigh, Heather, Tiffani, Karren, Danita, Shandra and Suzanna to our team!
Bloggers, our linkup is designed to share your BEST posts to inspire our fast growing community of readers. Share with us anything that will help others live a happier and healthier life. Sunday is the perfect day to reflect and celebrate the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. Our linkup is open all week long so feel free to stop by anytime, it’s never too late to linkup with us. If you need writing prompts or to see past linkups, visit our main Small Victories Sunday Linkup page.
Pin this to your favorite link up boards please. The more the merrier!!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, since my kids visit my blog, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Give some love to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Tanya M from Mom’s Small Victories (books, food, chronic illness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Meagan from Sunshine and Sippy Cups (lifestyle) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Echo from The Mad Mommy (family/parenting, humor)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Gail from Frugal & Coupon Crazy (saving money) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Heather from GeminiRed Creations (crafts, handmade, small business) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Kimberly from Keystrokes by Kimberly (lifestyle, travel, entertainment) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Crystal from Tidbits of Experience (family, entertainment, books) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Leigh from Hines-Sight Blog (lifestyle, food, travel) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Heather from Simply Save (saving money, DIY, crafts) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Tiffani from All Inspired Mom (family, crafts, planning)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Karren from Oh My Heartsie Girl (food, crafts/DIY, blogging tips)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Danita from O Taste and See Blog (food) |Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Shandra from With Heart Wide Open (life, faith, family)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Suzanna from One Hoolie Mama (family, recipes, fitness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Our Featured Bloggers for most clicked posts from last week’s linkup were:
Ebooks as Gifts from Based on a True Story
Declutter Your Home Storage Closet from Setting My Intention
Caramel Soaked Apple Cider Bundt Cakes from A Sprinkle of This and That
Dealing with Depression from The Mad Mommy
Spooky S’mores Favors from A Bride on a Budget
15 Fall Slow Cooker Dinners from 24 Cottonwood Lane
My Top Picks from Last Week
1.) Gail from 2 Chicks Blogging shared reasons why spouses need to sleep in the same bed. If you know me at all I’m a strong advocate for marriage and strive to find ways to make the relationship last and full of love.
2.) OMH Steph shared some very valuable parenting advice that I hope all parents will heed in her Fashion: Raising Children Who Do No Harm.
3.) Dr. Michelle shared a bit of loving and encouraging words with us in her post Don’t Be the Strong One. Considering how I’ve been feeling and all the things I’ve been juggling, right now I desperately needed to read her words.
We love these great ideas to get your home ready and your family fed well this fall! Grab the Featured Blogger button below if you like and spread the good news that you were our Featured Blogger this week! Be sure to visit my co-hosts to see who else they might have Featured too!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on the 2 posts ahead of you for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to fellow participants.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!